Pennard Vets: Grow with us!
If you’re interested in a career at Pennard Vets, know this: we always have opportunities for talented people. Always.
Always on the lookout for our kind of people
We want to attract the most ambitious and compassionate vets in the country to our practice – and we know we make a good home for you, no matter what you want to achieve in the industry.
Our facilities and the knowledge we have in the team mean we can help you to follow any clinical path you desire. We have many vets with certificates and further qualifications in the practice, and our mentoring system means that you can benefit directly from that experience.
Our hospital in Sevenoaks is kitted out with state-of-the-art equipment, meaning you can gain experience with all of the latest toys and gadgets, from lasers to laparoscopy.
And if there’s anything we can’t cover in house, we work with experts across the country both in practice and digitally to get second opinions – and we encourage you to build the knowledge both for yourself and for our group.
On top of that, we offer a generous package of benefits, including the following:
- Generous holiday allowance, plus an extra day for every year worked, up to eight
- Up to five days for CPD, with an unlimited budget
- Certificates encouraged and funded
- 1-2-1 coaching and mentoring programme, clinical and business
- Leadership management programme
- No out-of-hours – and we’re moving towards a four day week
- Pension scheme and RCVS/VDS membership fees paid plus an additional membership to a group of your choosing
- Employee Assistance Programme and group life insurance
- Team Pet Health Club for your pets
- Eyecare vouchers and flu jab
- Cycle to work scheme
- Mental health first aiders
- Practice social events
- Internal recognition scheme
- Wedding and new baby gifts, plus awards for long service
We use personality profiling to channel your efforts where the value is highest. We believe that people should do what they are good at and what they naturally love. This is due to a number of reasons.
For one, we want you to be happy. Because we care. And also because we believe that when you’re happy your work benefits.
For that reason, we want you to do what you’re passionate about. You’re at your most engaged and do your best work when you’re happy and in control of your workload.
The Contribution Compass is a method we use to evaluate your personality, to help decipher what work you enjoy and how we can best support you to be happy. Read more about the Contribution Compass or get in touch for more information.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you. Get in touch with our team for a friendly chat via email@example.com, fill out the form below, or explore our open vacancies.