Discover what makes the
A home for you and your family in Kent
We wouldn’t want to be anywhere else in the country than Kent, with plenty of our own thriving towns and cities and enviable access to London, as well as unspoiled countryside and miles of sandy beaches and rugged coastlines.
With castles and cathedrals, the White Cliffs of Dover, seaside resorts such as Whitstable and inland areas of beauty like the Kent Downs, Kent offers the full package of what makes Britain beautiful.
Transport links are just as good – and we’re even well placed for a quick jaunt over to France if you fancy!
We have practices in the bustling towns of Maidstone, Tonbridge and Sevenoaks, and quieter areas such as Borough Green, West Malling, Allington and Langley Park, meaning whatever lifestyle you’re seeking outside of practice life, you can find it right here.
We’re a sociable bunch too, so whether you enjoy a park run, a hack or a night out, you’re bound to find plenty of takers among our team!
Our top 10 favourite parts of living in Kent
- National Trust – Knole, Chartwell
- National Trust – Ightham Mote (circular walk including the Chaser Inn for lunch!)
- Leeds Castle – loveliest castle in the world (their claim not ours!)
- Watersports at St Andrews and Leybourne Lakes
- Brands Hatch for the car/motorbike enthusiasts
- Bluewater for shopping
- Hop Farm with live music events
- Restaurants – from some amazing small independents to The Ivy and Thackeray’s in Tunbridge Wells
- Mereworth Winery and Taproom