Pennard Vets: Grow with us!
We always have space for good people to join the team!
If you’re interested in a career at Pennard Vets, know this: we always have opportunities for talented people. Always.
For nurses who want more
We love our vet nurses and we’re committed to training them and letting them do what they do best! We give them an active role in the patient journey by enabling our nursing team to make the most of their qualification.
That’s why we empower them to take a lead role in preventative healthcare, delivering fantastic nurse consults, performing all radiography (including dental) scaling and polishing of teeth, schedule 3 procedures and further study in any area they wish.
On top of that we offer great career progression and diversification, with opportunities for clinical coaching, and even to lead one of our fantastic sites across Kent.
Add to that the beautiful Kent scenery, our fantastic reputation, and every one of our team’s position as an employee-owner and we think that’s a pretty attractive package!
On top of that, we offer a generous package of benefits, including the following:
- Generous holiday allowance, plus an extra day for every year worked, up to eight
- An unlimited CPD budget with time off to study
- Special interests encouraged and funded
- 1-2-1 coaching and mentoring programme covering both clinical and business skills
- Leadership management programme
- No out-of-hours – unless you specifically request an Emergency Critical Care role
- Pension scheme and RCVS membership fees paid plus an additional membership to a group of your choosing
- Team Pet Health Club for your pets
- Eyecare vouchers and flu jab
- Cycle to work scheme
- Practice social events
- Internal recognition scheme
We use personality profiling to channel your efforts where the value is highest. We believe that people should do what they are good at and what they naturally love. And for a number of interconnected reasons.
For one, we want you to be happy. Because we care. And also because we believe that when you’re happy your work benefits.
For that reason, we want you to do what you’re passionate about. You’re at your most engaged and do your best work when you’re happy and in control of your workload.
The Contribution Compass is a method we use to evaluate your personality, to help decipher what work you enjoy and how we can best support you to be happy. Read more about the Contribution Compass or get in touch for more information.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you. Get in touch with our team for a friendly chat via firstname.lastname@example.org, fill out the form below, or explore our open vacancies.