We know that our nurses are crucial to giving our patients the care they need, and our clients the experience they deserve.
That’s why we empower them to take a lead role in preventative healthcare, delivering fantastic nurse consults, performing all radiography and dental scale and polishes and studying for specialties in any area they wish.
We encourage every one of our nursing team to develop and grow, through coaching, CPD and the opportunity to teach the next generation as a clinical coach, too.
We’re hiring a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our practice team in Tonbridge. We offer a great work life balance, with one in six Saturday shifts, and one in 12 on call – with time back in lieu. The salary starts from £22,500 dependent on experience, with a fantastic benefit package, including:
- Generous holiday allowance, plus an extra day for every year worked, up to eight
- An unlimited CPD budget with time off to study
- Special interests encouraged and funded
- 1-2-1 coaching and mentoring programme, clinical and business
- Leadership management programme
- Pension scheme and RCVS membership fees paid
- Free preventative veterinary care for your pets
- Eyecare vouchers and flu jab
- Cycle to work scheme
- Team bonus scheme
- Practice social events
- Internal recognition scheme
- Friends and family discount
If you want to be part of team Pennard, send your CV across to email@example.com.
At Pennard Vets, every member of our team is an employee owner of the practice, committed to ensuring our service goes beyond the ordinary. We’re creating an environment that looks after the people that look after the pets. We’re 125 years old, and by operating in this way, we’ll continue to grow for the next 125 years, and beyond.