We are looking for a passionate receptionist to join our Out of Hours team!
Do you have an interest in supporting clients in an emergency? And being compassionate in times of worry? Then this may be the job for you!
We are looking for a weekend veterinary recpetionist to complete tasks such as:
- Booking appointments
- Greeting clients
- Processing payments
- Discussing insurance claims
- Taking phone calls
- Assisting with some duties that involve patients and the clinical team.
Saturday – 9am- 6pm
Sunday – 9am-6pm
Bank Holidays – 9am-6pm
Equalling 17 hours weekly with the potential to pick up weekday shifts if required
Holiday Allowance of 25 days pro rata
Being part of a B-corp and employee-owned means that we put people and the planet first! Part of this includes having some amazing perks for our people. Find below a list of just some of the amazing perks we have on offer for our team members:
- As an employee-owner and having a voice about what happens in the practice
- Access to Counselling
- Bespoke coaching
- Bereavement support
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Contribution compass team profiling tool
- Day off for your birthday!
- Death in service benefit
- EAP – Employee Assistance programme
- Enhanced Maternity pay/Paternity Pay
- Fun Practice social events
- Generous holiday allowance (25 days holiday allowance per year increasing by one day a year up to a maximum of 30)
- Health Cash Plan with medicash which includes other great discounts such as gym membership
- Internal recognition scheme
- Just for the team their own Employee Pet Health Club Scheme
- Mental health first aiders
- Optical health supported with Eye care vouchers
- Professional body fees
- Stakeholder pension
- Unlimited CPD– Subject to approval
- Vehicles – Electric Car salary sacrifice scheme
- Wedding and new baby gifts, plus awards for long service
And Much more! If you’re interested, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
About Pennard Vets
At Pennard Vets, every member of our team is an employee owner of the practice, committed to ensuring our service goes beyond the ordinary. We’re creating an environment that looks after the people that look after the pets. We’re 125 years old, and by operating in this way, we’ll continue to grow for the next 125 years, and beyond.