Have you always wanted a career with animals? Are you keen to learn and a team player?
We might just have the position for you! We are looking for an Out Of Hours Weekend Animal Care Assistant to join our team at Pennard Vets Sevenoaks. This role is vital to the practice and will involve hands on care with our patients; it is also a stepping stone to further career progression.
The role includes:
- Out of Hours role; assisting with clients, patients, clinical team
- Includes animal husbandry care and reception tasks
- Every other Saturday and Sunday 1.30pm-9pm (including 30min unpaid break)
- Equalling 14hrs every other week
- Option to pick up additional weekend / weekday shifts
- Bank holiday shifts as per rota basis (includes 7am-3pm and 3pm-10pm)
- £10.42 per hour
- Holiday allowance of 25 days pro rata
- Notice: 2months
- Employee benefits
Pennard Vets is an independent and employee-owned small animal vet practice in Kent with 7 branches and our own out of hours service based at Sevenoaks. We believe every pet deserves the right care, in the right way, at the right time and in a sustainable way.
We try to do things because we feel they are the right thing to do both for our pets and the environment. We have a set of core values which we all aim to live by every day – Compassion, Client Focus, Continuous Improvement and Clarity.
We have some amazing employee benefits too! Such as:
- Death in Service (life assurance scheme)
- Employee Assistance Programme (access to counselling and bereavement support)
- Flu vouchers
- Eye vouchers
- Further training and development
- Employee Pet Health Club scheme
- Stakeholder pension
Do you think you would like to become one of the team? Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Pennard Vets
At Pennard Vets, every member of our team is an employee owner of the practice, committed to ensuring our service goes beyond the ordinary. We’re creating an environment that looks after the people that look after the pets. We’re 125 years old, and by operating in this way, we’ll continue to grow for the next 125 years, and beyond.