We want to attract the most ambitious and compassionate vets in the country to our Maidstone practice – and we know we make a good home for you, no matter what you want to achieve in the industry.
Our facilities and the knowledge we have in the team mean we can help you to follow any clinical path you desire. We have over 20 certificates in the practice, and our mentoring system means that you can benefit directly from that experience.
We encourage every one of our veterinary team to develop and grow, through coaching, CPD and the opportunity to move your career in the direction you’re interested in.
We are hiring for a full-time position at Maidstone with a Saturday morning-only rota. We run our own OOH service from our hospital facility in Sevenoaks. Salary ranges from £35-60k dependent on experience, with a fantastic benefit package, including:
- Generous holiday allowance, plus an extra day for every year worked, up to eight
- Up to five days for CPD, with an unlimited budget
- Certificates encouraged and funded
- 1-2-1 coaching and mentoring programme, clinical and business
- Leadership management programme
- No out-of-hours – and we’re moving towards a four day week
- Pension scheme and RCVS, VDS and BSAVA or BVA membership fees paid
- Free preventative veterinary care for your pets
- Eyecare vouchers and flu jab
- Team bonus scheme
- Practice social events
- Internal recognition scheme
- Friends and family discount
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we would be pleased to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
About Pennard Vets
At Pennard Vets, every member of our team is an employee owner of the practice, committed to ensuring our service goes beyond the ordinary. We’re creating an environment that looks after the people that look after the pets. We’re 125 years old, and by operating in this way, we’ll continue to grow for the next 125 years, and beyond.