We want to attract the most ambitious and compassionate vets in the country to our practice – and we know we make a good home for you, no matter what you want to achieve in the industry.
Our facilities and the knowledge we have in the team mean we can help you to follow any clinical path you desire. We have over 20 certificates in the practice, and our mentoring system means that you can benefit directly from that experience.
We encourage every one of our veterinary team to develop and grow, through coaching, CPD and the opportunity to move your career in the direction you’re interested in.
We are hiring an out of hours veterinary surgeon, to be based at our veterinary hospital in Sevenoaks. We have a wide range of cases which provides the scope for expanding your knowledge and using all of your skills in an emergency setting, while a generous rota shared with two other OOH vets ensures you retain a good quality of life.
Salary starts from £55k dependent on experience, with a fantastic benefit package, including:
- Generous holiday allowance, plus an extra day for every year worked, up to eight
- Up to five days for CPD, with an unlimited budget
- Certificates encouraged and funded
- 1-2-1 coaching and mentoring programme, clinical and business
- Leadership management programme
- Pension scheme and RCVS/VDS/BVA membership fees paid
- Free preventative veterinary care for your pets
- Eyecare vouchers and flu jab
- Cycle to work scheme
- Team bonus scheme
- Practice social events
- Internal recognition scheme
- Friends and family discount
If you want to be part of team Pennard, send your CV across to email@example.com.
At Pennard Vets, every member of our team is an employee owner of the practice, committed to ensuring our service goes beyond the ordinary. We’re creating an environment that looks after the people that look after the pets. We’re 125 years old, and by operating in this way, we’ll continue to grow for the next 125 years, and beyond.